10/18/11

Want a rematch?

Hello everyone!  Hans typically posts to the blog, but as we were going through some of our personal photos we came across this one which prompted me (Nicole) to write this post.  I guess you could say that I am kind of competitive in several areas of my life.  One of those areas is definitely in playing games.  Finding time throughout the school year is difficult, but during the summer months Hans and I spend nap time playing games like Scrabble, Blockus, and cards.  If I don't win Hans says that I tend to mope or throw a "hissy fit" and yet he still agrees to a rematch.  This is one game of Scrabble that Hans and I played this summer.  I will always cherish this time together, laughing and enjoying one anothers company.  And, if I don't win there will certainly be a rematch!

-