1/4/12

Stefanie & Mike Family Portraits at Baker Park Frederick Maryland by Hans & Nicole Photography

Baker Park was the setting for Stefanie & Mike's fall family photo session.  Their two year old boy is one awesome little guy.  He is as cute as they come!  There wasn't too much of interest for him at first, but then we found the ducks.  He watched ducks for a little while and then went for more of a walk.  Then the real fun came when we found the leaves!  We were lucky to find leaves with nice color for as late in the season as it was.  He had a blast throwing them around and throwing them at his parents too!  I love taking photos outside of kids since they usually start to ignore the strange guy with the camera(me) and start being themself.  The outdoors are so much fun for kids.  Simple things like leaves can be hours of fun!  I really enjoyed my time.  Thanks so much, and I wish you all the best in 2012!





































-